03 March 2008

Style Confirmation

On Saturday I walked into the living room where Lisa was watching a re-run of TLC's "What Not to Wear" that had aired the night before (there was a serious lack of good TV to choose from, since Lisa had already seen the episode from Friday night). I got there just before the in-studio "reveal" of three outfits purchased by the episode's "patient." I watch the show on occasion, so I sat down to enjoy the final 15 minutes or so of the episode while Lisa fills me in on some the the patients former ways. When she walks out with her second outfit, they specifically focus at one point on the woman's shoes, and suddenly I'm pointing and am getting excited. They are the same as a pair I bought a few weeks ago. The exact same shoe! What a bizarre moment...if I hadn't walked into the living room just in time to see this segment of the show, I would never know that at least in one small area of my closet exists a pair of shoes worthy of Stacey and Clinton's approval. Oh, and my mom likes them, too.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I seriously live in fear that someday, I'm going to be on that show. Go southern style spice!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.